Monday, April 16, 2012

+somethin' SEXY

I'm living life to the fullest. These days, i really just want to "smile". Hanging out with friends definately helped a lot and being productive is on my list of things to do this week! Check out the photos from our nights out and of the dress i made to wear in 2 hours! Finding something to wear is one of the hardest things to do when i got out.

Here with sexy chicks Pa Kou and Cassandra before heading out to Busby's. My favorite place to go on Friday's. Fun music, lounge room and a big dance floor, and many guys who don't mind buying drinks!


For Saturday night, we did Belasco my favorite place for Saturdays. Going out is not about meeting guys, it about smiling, dancing, laughing and enjoying conversation with new people!

 I'm a chicken when it comes to drinkin. I hesitate each time!

 So, finding nothing to wear for Saturday night, i decided to make something. Used some jersey knit fabric in a beautiful taupe color and made this dress in 2 hours. So glad i was able to do it! It's raw edged because i don't have the right machines to finalize it, but dark in the club anyways. Yes, i will be making some of these for my site http://www.moddame.com/ . Stay posted!

I actually went to Santa Monica beach to watch the sunset by myself! I needed to breathe the air, smell the world, and set my goals again. My passion flows best when i am happy. I must do whatever it is to stay happy and optimistic. Sorry for the ten days wait for this blog. I've been sick. Thanks for stopping by!













3 comments:

  1. my gosh! I love that jersey knit dress!! looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this that the name of your store is similar to my name and the name of my shop that...
    http://mokdame.blogspot.com/
    Children, appliances, mobile phones, health, books, sports, mobile accessories, men's clothing. Banwirz, display screens, Plasma, Aaj DVD, TV, Mokdame, Amazon, shop, across, online

    ReplyDelete