Friday, April 22, 2011

the animal show

The Animal Show
-a sunday in LA and fashion finds at $1!!!! The chances are slim to find great great pieces but if you get lucky, oh my! We line up ready for a dig into these white bags full of vintage clothing. I was too busy being an aggressive animal with handfuls of clothing that i couldnt snap the right photos. Jet Rag is the place to hit up on Sunday morning.

of course there's going to be fashionistas and nistos hittin up the scene, below are acouple of LA fashion peeps.

As, i decided to shop for some vintage sheer pants, i ran across an ebayer by the name of: Bustown Modern. Her taste in vintage clothing was amazing! i'm alittle boyish in my vintage looks but she definitely pulled off more of the feminine side of my kind of vintage. Below are just some of the items i found amazing on bids right now!



     

i also found her main photos as an inspiration of my own style and views on fashion. I love the edgy look but my style originated from vintage clothing and the <3 for nature. Her color coordination is amazing. It doesnt really matter what you wear, as long as your color coordinated.

3 comments:

  1. So many clothes! & at $1?! Now that is a bargain. Did you manage to get anything? :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the vintage looks are amazing to!
    The boy with the red shoes hahaha I love itttt. I realley like to go to these sorts of markets! looking for the beautiful granny dresses and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i found a lot of things! i love it when there's leather and fur pieces for $1 :)

    ReplyDelete